During our nine years as industry forerunners, Velociteach has taught nearly 200,000 project managers how to advance their careers and become better leaders. As the premier name in project management training, Velociteach is the most sought-after partner for those who want to better themselves or their business by managing projects more effectively. We develop project leaders, not only by advancing their skills, but furthering their ability to self-develop in their business and personal endeavors.
Our passion for supporting and teaching others who want to become great project managers inspires us and our students every day. Whether you or your business needs PMP® or CAPM® certification, general project management education or wants to maintain existing certifications, we will provide you with the most up-to-date courses and materials in the industry, constantly revised to reflect changing industry standards and updates to the PMBOK®. Our certification prep courses are 100% guaranteed, delivering the surest way to exam success in the shortest amount of time.
Velociteach is a team of industry experts, lead by author and educator Andy Crowe, one of the most respected minds in the field. Our proven approach to project management education and our dedication to the progress of each individual student we work with make us the best choice for your project management success.
- Andy Crowe, PMP®, PgMP, Six Sigma Black Belt: CEO, Founder
- Chris Goethe, PMP®: Director, Business Development
- Bill Yates, PMP®, PgMP: Director, Training
- Katrina Wood, PMP®: Director, Operations
- Margaret Love, PMP®: Instructor
- Louis Alderman, PMP®: Instructor/Instructional Designer
- Jason O. Breitfeller, PMP®: Instructor
- Harold Samson, MA, AAMS, PMP®: Instructor
- Greg Stevens, Ph.D., PMP®: Instructor
- Bob Mahler, PMP®, MBA: Instructor
- Becky Hodgins: Senior Client Relations Specialist
- Maggie Carter: Account Manager
- Colette Thompson: Executive Assistant
- Serena Bogert: Student Resources Coordinator