Have you recently decided on project management as a career, or wanted to explore the true meaning and potential of a role you’re already performing? If so, Velociteach’s 2-Day Intro to Project Management class is the perfect place to start!
This course begins by answering the question “What is project management?” and outlining its roles, history, and importance in today’s business world. You’ll learn how to define the scope and goals of a project, create a schedule, draft a budget, and manage a project’s risks. The course also focuses on key leadership components of project management, such as communications excellence and the critical elements needed for success in leading a team. Take your skill set to the next level with this fast-moving and comprehensive course.
Who should attend?
This course is for project managers, members of the project management office, business analysts, functional managers, senior management, project team members, and anyone who wants to know more about the benefits or profession of project management.
To bring this Best Practice course onsite for your company, call us at 888.568.2527 or click here to have a Velociteach representative contact you.
- 3-Day PMP® Exam Prep, 4th Ed
- 3-Day CAPM® Exam Prep, 4th Ed.
- 2-Day PMI-ACP Exam Prep Class
- 2-Day Intro to Project Management
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Applied Project Management
- Leadership: Executing for Success
- Scope and Requirements Management
- Fundamentals of Earned Value Management
- All Classes
- Becky Hodgins is our resident public class expert. When, where, how or why, Becky is glad to help you.
Email Becky at BeckyH@velociteach.com or call her at 888.568.2527.