The Velociteach 2-Day PMI-ACP® Exam Prep Class is comprehensive, accelerated, and focused on a single goal: Equip students with the knowledge and techniques they need to pass PMI’s Agile Certified Practitioner certification exam. With two days of intense focus and all the necessary live instruction, materials and post-class support you need to pass, you’ll have everything required for success.
Learn Velociteach’s proprietary “can’t miss” strategies for answering exam questions and passing the exam. Best of all, you will have the preparation and confidence to conquer the exam and enjoy it in the process.
Who should attend?
This class is for project managers, functional managers and project leaders from a wide variety of industries, including IT, construction, government services, engineering, financial services and education, among others.
No advance reading or preparation is necessary for this course; however, students who plan to take the PMI-ACP Exam upon completion of this course should meet PMI’s requirements for PMI-ACP certification and complete the exam application process with PMI. Below are PMI’s requirements to sit for the PMI-ACP Exam.
Before taking the exam you have to submit an eligibility application detailing meeting the requirements below.
- High school degree
- 1500 hours working with Agile teams and/or methodologies over at least 8 months
- 2000 hours working in teams over a minimum of 12 months (in addition to the 1500 Agile hours)
- 21 hours Agile training
Upcoming Class Schedule
- 3-Day PMP® Exam Prep, 4th Ed
- 3-Day CAPM® Exam Prep, 4th Ed.
- 2-Day PMI-ACP Exam Prep Class
- 2-Day Intro to Project Management
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Applied Project Management
- Leadership: Executing for Success
- Scope and Requirements Management
- Fundamentals of Earned Value Management
- All Classes
- Becky Hodgins is our resident public class expert. When, where, how or why, Becky is glad to help you.
Email Becky at BeckyH@velociteach.com or call her at 888.568.2527.