Learn how to evaluate a project’s performance against the baseline in this 3-day course. Earned Value Management has become the standard of reporting on project progress and has emerged as a requirement by most governmental agencies and contractors. Fundamentals of Earned Value Management will give you a solid understanding of the principles and how to apply them in everyday project scenarios, using software models and other practical tools.
You will learn earned value concepts, practices, vocabulary and calculation methods, as well as how to use the Performance Management Baseline to establish measurements and the Integrated Baseline Review to track and report earned value.
This course is fully aligned with the ANSI standard for Earned Value Management and to the PMBOK Guide.
Who should attend?
Members of the project management office, project managers, business analysts, and anyone who wants to master the principles of earned value management.
To bring this Best Practice course onsite for your company, call us at 888.568.2527 or click here to have a Velociteach representative contact you.
- 3-Day PMP® Exam Prep, 4th Ed
- 3-Day CAPM® Exam Prep, 4th Ed.
- 2-Day PMI-ACP Exam Prep Class
- 2-Day Intro to Project Management
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Applied Project Management
- Leadership: Executing for Success
- Scope and Requirements Management
- Fundamentals of Earned Value Management
- All Classes
- Becky Hodgins is our resident public class expert. When, where, how or why, Becky is glad to help you.
Email Becky at BeckyH@velociteach.com or call her at 888.568.2527.