Did you know that only 28% of all projects achieve success as measured against their original goals? Or that a scope-related defect typically costs 50 to 200 times more to fix after construction as it would at the point when requirements were written?
Get ready to master the best tools for managing the requirements-gathering process and the skills to make sure that your finished product lines up with stakeholder expectations. Velociteach’s Scope and Requirements Management course is a 3-Day class that teaches you the leading practices for organizing, documenting, and managing the project scope. You’ll learn which organizational type your project is, how to accurately gather project requirements and in what format, how to apply PMI’s updated scope management processes, which of 10 key tools to use, how to resolve competing stakeholder goals and how to improve your chances of acceptance by all parties.
Who should attend?
Members of the project management office, project managers, business analysts, and anyone who wants to master the process of gathering and managing the scope of a project.
To bring this Best Practice course onsite for your company, call us at 888.568.2527 or click here to have a Velociteach representative contact you.
Upcoming Class Schedule
- 3-Day PMP® Exam Prep, 4th Ed
- 3-Day CAPM® Exam Prep, 4th Ed.
- 2-Day PMI-ACP Exam Prep Class
- 2-Day Intro to Project Management
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Applied Project Management
- Leadership: Executing for Success
- Scope and Requirements Management
- Fundamentals of Earned Value Management
- All Classes
- Serena Bogert is our resident public class expert. When, where, how or why, Serena is glad to help you.
Email Serena at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 888.568.2527.