If you have a good understanding of the processes of project management, but want a more hands-on approach to managing real-world projects, Applied Project Management is for you. An excellent follow-up to Project Management Fundamentals, this 5-day course helps you implement main project management concepts, cementing your understanding by doing, no matter what kind of projects you manage.
Applied Project Management takes a deeper dive into project management’s best practices and shows you concrete ways to put them into action. You’ll learn advanced theory and methodologies; strategies for planning, initiating, monitoring and closing a phase; how to estimate costs; how to develop your management style; tools for requirements gathering; leadership tips, and all other significant aspects of project management.
Who should attend?
Professional project managers who wish to take their skills to the next level by putting advanced techniques into practice in a real-world environment.
To bring this Best Practice course onsite for your company, call us at 888.568.2527 or click here to have a Velociteach representative contact you.
- 3-Day PMP® Exam Prep, 4th Ed
- 3-Day CAPM® Exam Prep, 4th Ed.
- 2-Day PMI-ACP Exam Prep Class
- 2-Day Intro to Project Management
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Applied Project Management
- Leadership: Executing for Success
- Scope and Requirements Management
- Fundamentals of Earned Value Management
- All Classes
- Serena Bogert is our resident public class expert. When, where, how or why, Serena is glad to help you.
Email Serena at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 888.568.2527.