In 2002, Andy Crowe, a leader in the IT project management industry, left his high-profile career to combine his passion for writing with his in-depth knowledge and experience as a Project Management Professional (PMP)®. He wanted to empower others to learn project management in a simple, dynamic way that also encouraged personal and professional growth. So Andy founded Velociteach on the philosophy that continuous improvement—both of working practices and self—is the cornerstone of quality management, a belief that he imparts in all of the company’s PMP classes, materials and day-to-day operations.
An internationally recognized expert in the field, Andy has hand-picked a team of PM authorities to build Velociteach into the premier project management education and certification company in the world. With an ever-increasing demand for its certification exam prep classes and an expanding catalog of courses and ways to take them, Velociteach offers public and group classroom-style training for certification and continued education, e-learning programs, comprehensive training kits, and licensing for outside trainers.
Recognition from an industry full of professional and successful peers is an incredible honor. Velociteach has been awarded on both a local and a global scale for our achievements in project management, and contribution to our community. We are proud of this reach and we could not do it alone! The hard work and support from our customers has fueled our success and motivated us to continue to improve.
Recent awards include: 2017 Training Industry Top 20 Online Learning Companies List, PMI Continuing Education Provider of the Year (2012), US Chamber of Commerce Blue Ribbon Award – Top 100 Small Businesses in USA, Cobb County Small Business of the Year, and Sam Olens Community Service Award.
• Andy Crowe, PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP, Six Sigma Black Belt, CEO- Founder
• Bill Yates, PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP, Executive Vice President
• Louis Alderman, PMP, PMI-ACP, MBA, CSM, Manager/Curriculum Development
• Serena Ploessl, BA, CAPM, Manager of Licensing Programs and Mobile Learning
• Missy Hugenberg, BS, Manager of Live Classes
• Vickie Heidt, BSS, Operations Supervisor
• Stephanie Pittman, BS, CAPM; eLearning Sales and Marketing
• Adriana Greene, BFA, Senior eLearning & Graphic Communications Design
• Jordan Demers, BFA, Media Arts Designer
• Becky Hodgins, CAPM, Senior Client Relations Specialist
• Emma Wright, BS, Student Success and Marketing Coordinator
• Bonita Toliver, Operations Specialist
• Gavin Reed, Senior Insite Designer II
• Andie Leeds, BA, Muli-Media Producer
• Wendy Grounds, Podcast Producer
• Bob Mahler, PMP, M.B.A., PMI-RMP, Instructor
• Greg Stevens, MA, MS, Ph.D, PMP, PMI-ACP, Instructor
• Harold Samson, PMP, PMI-ACP, MA, AAMS, Instructor
• Jason Breitfeller, PMP, MBA, PMI-ACP, BEE, CSM, Instructor
• Cindy Hannafey, PMP, CPA, MBA, Instructor
• Johnny Webb, MS, MBA, ITIL Expert, Instructor
• Frank Polack, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, SA, Instructor
• Margo Love, PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt, BS, FMLI, Instructor
• Neal Whitten, PMP, InSite Contributor
• Alan Zucker, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, SA, ITIL, MA, Instructor
Velociteach is a team of industry experts, led by author and educator Andy Crowe, one of the most respected and internationally recognized experts in the project management field.
Every Velociteach team member is committed to going above and beyond for our customers. We believe in relationships and partnerships– your success is our success! Trust in the Velociteach team to provide you with a high quality product that pushes boundaries, and work with the right people that will be there for you every step of the way.