I have some good news. The new and fully-updated 5th Edition of The PMP Exam: How To Pass On Your First Try is hitting the streets right now! In addition to being updated to the new PMBOK Guide, this book contains:
– Every process, input, tool, and output covered on the PMP exam.
– Entire sections of material that cannot be found in the PMBOK Guide.
– Nearly 100 new pages of exam-focused material
– A significantly enhanced glossary of terms
– Lots of new, tougher questions with complete explanations added to the end of each chapter
– An expanded section on how to pass the PMP exam on your first try
If you are taking the PMP exam on or after July 31, 2013, this is the book for you. I am confident that you will find it to be the most complete, most readable, and most focused resource available anywhere.