Here are the steps to claim your PDU(s) with PMI®: (updated Dec 28, 2020)
- Go to PMI.org and login
- Select myPMI, then Dashboard on the drop down
- On the right side, scroll down and select Report PDUs
- Select the Course or Training box
- In the Provider box, type “Velociteach” (IMPORTANT: Do not select the prefill Velociteach option. Type or copy and paste Velociteach from these instructions.)
- In the Title box, type the title of the InSite course or Live class. For example: “Surveying Client Satisfaction” or “PMI-ACP® Exam Prep”. (IMPORTANT: Do not select the autofill title. This will cause an error. Please type or copy and paste the title of your course.)
- For the Description, you can use the one we’ve provided for the course. (Copy/paste)
- Select the Date Started and Date Completed.
- Enter PDUs Claimed. Each course certificate provides the breakout*.
- Rate this course. 5-stars make us happy. 1-star makes us sad.
- Finally, select the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
*All live classes or courses sold through InSite by Velociteach are aligned to the appropriate areas of PMI’s Talent Triangle.
If you experience any issues, please contact our support team by phone: (866) 797-0879, email: email@example.com or chat.