Here are the steps to claim your PDU(s) with PMI®: (updated Dec 28, 2020)
- Go to PMI.org and login
- Select myPMI, then Dashboard on the drop down
- On the right side, scroll down and select Report PDUs
- Select the Course or Training box
- In the Provider box, type “Velociteach” (do not select the prefill Velociteach option. Type or copy and paste Velociteach.)
- In the Title box, type the title of the InSite course or Live class. For example: “Surveying Client Satisfaction” or “PMI-ACP® Exam Prep”. (Again, do not select the autofill title. This will cause an error. Please type or copy and paste the title of your course.)
- For the Description, you can use the one we’ve provided for the course. (Copy/paste)
- Select the Date Started and Date Completed.
- Enter PDUs Claimed. Each course certificate provides the breakout.
- Rate this course. 5-stars make us happy. 1-star makes us sad.
- Finally, select the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
All live classes or courses sold through InSite by Velociteach are aligned to the appropriate areas of PMI’s Talent Triangle.