Here are the steps to claim your PDU(s) with PMI®: (updated Nov, 2021)
- Go to PMI.org and login
- Select myPMI, then Dashboard on the drop down
- On the right side, scroll down and select Report PDUs
- Select the Course or Training box
- In the Provider box, type “InSite” (IMPORTANT: Do not select any prefill option. Type or copy and paste InSite from these instructions.)
- In the Title box, type the title of the InSite course. For example: “Surveying Client Satisfaction” (IMPORTANT: Do not select the autofill title. This will cause an error. Please type or copy and paste the title of your course.)
- For the Description, you can use the one we’ve provided for the course either from our website or your My InSite dashboard. (Copy/paste)
- Select the Date Started and Date Completed.
- Enter PDUs Claimed. Each course certificate provides the breakout by category*.
- Rate this course. 5-stars make us happy. 1-star makes us sad.
- Finally, select the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
*All courses sold through InSite are aligned to the appropriate areas of PMI’s Talent Triangle.
If you experience any issues, please contact our support team by phone: (866) 797-0879, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or chat.