This curriculum is perfect for project managers, team managers and executives. The course begins by answering the question “What is project management?” and goes on to outline the roles and value of project management in today’s business world. You’ll cover topics such as project scope, budget, schedule, communications, and risk, with a specific focus on leadership and best practices in project management. The course will get everyone speaking a common language and is ideal for anyone involved in project delivery.
What’s Included in The Kits?
- 21 hours of PM education hours on professional development units
- Pre-developed, always up-to-date slide presentations
- Complete Instructors Guide with an example course schedule, instructor notes and summary discussion questions
- The text Alpha Project Managers: What the Top 2% Know That Everyone Else Does Not by Andy Crowe used for assigned readings
- 3 months of access to InSite, Velociteach’s exclusive online e-learning program, covering Lessons from top PMs
- Student Course workbook containing all the presentation slides and structured journaling
- Multiple class templates used to support concepts and methods in real world scenarios
- Ongoing support by Velociteach’s staff