Here are the steps to claim your PDU(s) with PMI®: (updated Dec 28, 2020)
- Go to PMI.org and login
- Select myPMI, then Dashboard on the drop down
- On the right side, scroll down and select Report PDUs
- Select the Course or Training box
- In the Provider box, type “Velociteach” (IMPORTANT: Do not select the prefill Velociteach option. Type or copy and paste Velociteach from these instructions.)
- In the Title box, type the title of the Live class. For example: “Applied Risk Management” or “PMI-ACP® Exam Prep”. (IMPORTANT: Do not select the autofill title. This will cause an error. Please type or copy and paste the title of your course.)
- For the Description, you can use the one we’ve provided for the course. (Copy/paste)
- Select the Date Started and Date Completed.
- Enter PDUs Claimed. Each course certificate provides the breakout*.
- Rate the course and/or Velociteach.
- Finally, select the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
*All live classes sold through Velociteach are aligned to the appropriate areas of PMI’s Talent Triangle. PMI is currently changing the PMI Talent Triangle PDU category names. We’ve outlined those changes here but the following PDU category names may be temporarily interchangeable. Use the names provided by PMI when submitting your PDUs:
- Technical Project Management will be replaced with “Ways of Working”
- Strategic and Business Management will be replaced with “Business Acumen”
- Leadership will be replaced with “Power Skills”
If you experience any issues, please contact our support team by phone: (888) 568-2527, email: email@example.com, or chat.
You can use these links for instructions to claim Podcast PDUs and InSite PDUs.