Here are the steps to claim your free PDU(s) with PMI: (updated Dec 28 2020)
- Go to PMI.org and login
- Select myPMI, then Dashboard on the drop down
- On the right side, scroll down and select Report PDUs
- Select the Online or Digital Media box
- In the Provider box, type “Velociteach” (Be sure to type in “Velociteach” and don’t select the choice that comes up for “Velociteach, LLC” Choosing the auto-fill from PMI won’t work.)
- In the Title box, type the title of the podcast episode, for example: “Episode 106 – The Ocean Cleanup Project” or you can copy/paste the title from our website. (Again, be sure to type in the title or copy/paste it from our webpage. Choosing the auto-fill from PMI won’t work.)
- For the Description, you can use the one we’ve provided for the episode. (Again, copy/paste works well.)
- Select the Date Started and Date Completed
- Enter PDUs Claimed. Each episode shows the breakout.*
- Rate this episode or course. 5-stars make us happy. 1-star makes us sad.
- Finally, select the Submit button at the bottom of the page
*All episodes of the Manage This podcast and courses sold through InSite by Velociteach are aligned to the appropriate areas of PMI’s Talent Triangle. PMI is currently changing the PMI Talent Triangle PDU category names. We’ve outlined those changes here but the following PDU category names may be temporarily interchangeable. Use the names provided by PMI when submitting your PDUs:
- Technical Project Management will be replaced with “Ways of Working”
- Strategic and Business Management will be replaced with “Business Acumen”
- Leadership will be replaced with “Power Skills”
If you experience any issues, please contact our support team by phone: (866) 797-0879, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or chat.
You can use these links for instructions to claim InSite PDUs and Live Class PDUs.